Merge/combine

is there a way to combine ,merge or import 2 faces (wfs). I know that i can import gwd but my faces are wfs only.

Currently there is no way to copy something from one .wfs file to another. You are better off using one project file for a template of another or to have a common folder for resources.

However WFS 1.2.5 release notes had somethingā€¦

Support ā€˜multiple instancesā€™ feature for new Wear OS version.

BTW Importing of GWD resources (not the entire watch face just some resources) is very restrictive and probably isnā€™t as useful as adding images manually.

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations

1 Like

Ok, i will see if i use GWD to transfert somes or as you say, make templates in WFS

Thank you for the answer

Hi Ron, I believe this is something our watch faces will be capable off. Multiple instance of the same watch face. For example, same watch face instance will have your preferred color / complications combinations and you - user, will create another instance of the same watch face but with different color / complications etc. This will allow you to switch between instances without need to customize same watch face over and over.

Just my guess but it makes sense.

Tomas

1 Like

It may be in One UI Watch Beta. I donā€™t have access to that from my Verizon account.

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations