Open Weather and Heart Rate

Hello, i have Short Text Complication on my watch face which in Complications settings i set to Sunrise sunset, but then i change it to Weather on my watch and i want to open Weather app when i click on it but in WFS there isn’t ACTION tab for Short Text Complication, so is there any other way how to add action to it ? Now when on my watch i click on weather (weather icon or temperature) nothing happens.

And then i have Text which in Action i set it to custom to open Samsung Health (com.samsung.android.wear.shealth) but how can set it to open Heart rate tab in SHealth directly, becase now when i click on that Text it open SHealth and i have to scroll down to open Heart rate.

Thanks.

Hello, i have Short Text Complication on my watch face which in Complications settings i set to Sunrise sunset, but then i change it to Weather on my watch and i want to open Weather app when i click on it but in WFS there isn’t ACTION tab for Short Text Complication, so is there any other way how to add action to it ?

Complications are something that are changed by the user in the customize feature of Wear OS.
See this documentation for Short Text complication complication. They can’t have a secondary action.

And then i have Text which in Action i set it to custom to open Samsung Health (com.samsung.android.wear.shealth) but how can set it to open Heart rate tab in SHealth directly, becase now when i click on that Text it open SHealth and i have to scroll down to open Heart rate.

We brought this up with the Samsung Health team and there was an issue that Android Studio Developers couldn’t access this in WearOS Powered by Samsung. I don’t know if this is the same issue why you can’t open it or not.

Let me know if this is fixed or not.

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations.