Photo gallery

I apologize if this isn’t the correct place to make a suggestion for this (I’m new to these forums).

There could be a feature by which the user can add keyword(s) to a photo on their phone / within their own photo gallery, and the photo gallery could have a search feature in which the user can search by keyword. There could even be a way to sort photos by category based on assigned keyword (s). I realize there are albums by which to sort, but it takes longer to add photos to a specific album and most people aren’t going to do that in real-time. I know plenty of people who will snap a photo of something so they won’t forget it (for example, a password, a new wine that they like, a shopping list, etc.) If there was an option to quickly type a keyword or 2 about it, the user could later go to the photo gallery, type “shopping list”, and the photo would be much easier to find.

Thank you for participating in the Samsung Developer Forum. But you guessed it, this is not the correct forum for end product bug reports, questions or concerns. This forum is for 3rd party developer issues.

I would recommend you use the Samsung Members App for feedback
or
go to https://www.samsung.com and depending on your location
either → Click on Explore Tab → Click on Community
or
Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page and under support is a link to the community

Because end user questions disrupt developer discussion this thread will be removed soon.

Ron
Samsung Developer Community