How to create filters for the Samsung Gallery Photo Editor

Hi,

I would to create my own filters for the Samsung Gallery Photo Editor, but I completely not know how to starts. I probably need some framework, but I don’t know which one. Does someone will help me? I need any basic information how to starts.

Regards

Sorry, but I not understand what you try to tell me.
I want to create installation file to use in Galaxy Store.

You replied to a spam post.

I don’t know of a way to add personal filters to Samsung Photo editor and didn’t see anything online about it. There is a third party Photo Editor that does allow it, perhaps that is what you’d want for your own use.

This is probably not the right forum for your question try the Samsung Members copmmunity
https://www.samsung.com → Click on Explore Tab → Click on Community.

Because end user questions disrupt developer discussion this thread will be removed at some point but I’ll leave it open for a short time in case others have suggestions.

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations.

I am sorry if my post is as spam, but community Samsung Members directed me for this forum and you will direct me for Samsung Members. It’s funny :slight_smile:
Please delete this topic, my searching is have not sense.
Regards

Hi marioosh,

I’m sorry if I confused you. Your message was not spam. You replied to a message about Windows Photo Editor and that was spam. Your question is borderline developer question.

There is another Photo Editor in the Galaxy Store called Photo Editor and that does allow for user Themes.

I’ll leave this for a few days in case someone does have a “developer” solution.

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations

@r.liechty_SDR, Let me add additional details on the matter. In Galaxy Store you can find additional Camera and Gallery filters. They can be used later in the Camera app during taking photo or in Gallery during photo editing. Look at the screenshots below.

The question is how to develop and publish my own filters to the Galaxy Store. We redirected user to this forum because Community Samsung does not deal with publishing apps in Galaxy Store.

1 Like

Those are made by Samsung or partner labs

When you open the camera app and select filters you can add your own filter see this page on how to do that.

This is not a developer related question but has to do with the Samsung Camera and Gallery apps.

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations

When you open the camera app and select filters you can add your own filter see this page on how to do that.

This has nothing to do with my question because I won’t make the installer this way.

Thank you for your time and for tried to help me.

Regards

1 Like

I thought so as I said the filters in the store are created by Samsung and Partnered Labs.

Ron
Samsung Developer Program