Poor Sound Quality from Unity game on the Galaxy's A52 speakerphones

Hey all!
I work for a game developer and publisher as a sound producer. We create games on Unity . Lately we faced an issue: really low audio quality within unity game on Samsung Galaxy A52 speakerphones. When we listen to the same soundtrack via audio player on the same device, it sounds much better.
We tried out different sound setting options on Unity, even used audio without any compression, force/unforce to mono, but the result is the same. We tried turning on/off all the audio quality options in the smartphone’s audio settings, as well, but it didn’t take any effect. Also, we tried to log the audio playback parameters on the phone, but it’s ok, 48000 SF.

Note: There is no issue if we listen to the audio in headphones or on the PC Android emulator.

1 Like

Same problem here. I tried to figure this out myself and found that if you download VLC player and go to settings, and then Audio, and then change the “Audio output” to “AudioTrack”, the sound is much better. The other option is OpenSL ES and this sounds similar to the distortion I’m hearing in my game. I’d much like some help with this also.