Problem with Galaxy Watch designer

Hello, I’m having an issue with my watch face. When I try to upload it, I can’t upload the tpk file in the binary section. Can someone help me ?

How can I have this permission

Hi @cla1587350650,

Samsung updated their policy and pledge for watch face distributors. If you are a new developer, you have to submit an application to be approved to sell or distribute watch faces to Galaxy Store. See the screenshot.

Regards,
Azad

This looks like the first time you try to upload. You need to send them an email to get permission to upload the watch face binary.

Ok thanks. Yes it is the first time. What is the mail address and what should I say or put into the email ?

1 Like

I was assuming that you had already been approved, as Azad says, you need to be approved?

Please read this post it will be of benefit :slight_smile:

https://forum.developer.samsung.com/t/first-application/3357

1 Like

You need to be approved for a design review before you can upload to the store. No new applications will be accepted at this time.

As a result of our policy update to watch face distribution, we are currently reassessing the watch face seller approval process. The next design review request window will open in August .

Ron
Samsung Developer Program

1 Like