Hello, I can’t install my SSSP6 Application after upgrading my monitor’s firmware from 2080.3 to 2240.2.
Nothing has changed in the app’s source code (including config.xml / sssp_config.xml, app sign certificate).
The monitor has the right Date/Time/Timezone configuration, URL Launcher is configured to get the app from an apache webserver (the monitor can reach the sssp_config.xml file through integrated web browser)
The certificate profile used for signing is composed as:
Author Certificate: “Verified by: Tizen Developers CA”, expires in 2027.
Distributor Certificate: “Verified by: Tizen Parner Distributor CA”, expires 2022.
What I have tried:
- Resetted monitor system settings.
- Changed deploy server
- Changed config.xml app’s ID and name
- Changed config.xml minimum tizen version from 2.3 to 3.0 and 4.0
- Changed sign certificate profile.
- Changed whole config.xml (I took the file from a working (installable) app source without overriding app ID, app name and privileges)
- App sideload through USB device
I even tried to load the Tizen Studio Sample App into the monitor, no luck.
I would like to know if anyone knows how to fix the URL Laucnher installation process or how can i downgrade my monitor firmware.
Thanks for any kind response.