Reactive (Java) Implementation

Dear Support Team,

I hope this email finds you well. I am reaching out to inquire about the compatibility of the Samsung Health SDK with React Native applications.

As we are developing our app, Runpass, using React Native, we are interested in integrating it with Samsung Health features. Could you please confirm if the Samsung Health SDK supports React Native apps? If not, we would appreciate any guidance on alternative methods to achieve this integration effectively.

Furthermore, during our research, we came across a third-party library called rn-samsung-health that claims to facilitate integration with Samsung Health. Would you recommend using this library for React Native apps, such as ours?

Library Link - GitHub - GaneshSinghPapola/rn-samsung-health: React Native package to access Samsung Health data using samsung health kit android sdk

We appreciate your time and assistance in clarifying these matters. Thank you in advance for your prompt response.

Best regards,

Egberto

Hello,
There is nothing mentioned in Samsung Privileged health SDK official page about react native. So I think its not possible as like as Galaxy watches running wear OS does not support hybrid application officially.
But still you can send your query to Developer Support team for specific information.

Thanks
Shamima