Remote test lab down?

Getting this error when trying to start since yesterday.
“Application can not be started.”

grafik

1 Like

This is not infrequent with the remote test lab. There are several factors. A new one is if the connection is not fast enough it will reject the connection so be sure to select a close connection. For instance don’t try to connect to the US from Europe but use the Polish lab.
Another reason is that the last tester froze the mobile and it needs to be reset manually so on weekends this can cause several devices to be off line. It also could be a firewall issue.

If you are still having an issue. there is a contact us at the bottom of the RTL home page. Use that and report all information where you are located, what device you are trying to connect too and times. Screen shots of any error messages. I’ve found the RTL team to be very helpful and responsive.

Ron
Samsung Developer Program

It worked again on Monday, thanks.

it keeps giving me a 504 Gateway Time-out or a 502 Bad Gateway

1 Like

No issue here in the States

The US device farm is offline so if you tried to access the US server directly you would get the error.

I get this error when in the Samsung Networks because the header it too long because of the Samsung 2 page sign on and redirection. If I open incognito or remove browser cache for the past week it opens fine. But again the US site has been offline for nearly 2 weeks.

While we banned some Domains that are primarily set up for SEO and other nefarious deeds as they were raising havoc with the RTL it was not your domain.

One of those should solve it.

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations

Today i’m trying to use, but I receive a loop of site, so, I can’t use!! 2 days ago i tried but there was the same problem.

@Dany_Brazil

They are rolling out some anti-malicious use measures and I think that is why It was down. I see some are available in Brazil now but nowhere the number there was last week.

I don’t usually check Brazil RTL so if it isn’t back to full numbers by Tuesday reply here to let me know.

Thanks for your patience,

Ron

1 Like

Please ask RTL to upgrade newest devices to Android 13. I’ve gotten some themes rejections but there’s no way for me to test it. Thanks

1 Like

@X9_Studio

They probably will be upgrading soon probably in Korea first. But consider this is a semi-manual process and not automated they are real devices.

Ron

1 Like

when i log in to while trying t do remote test lab thing it says 403 forbidden

The RTL issue is a known issue you have to clear your cache for at least 2 weeks, I had to clear mine for a Month. What happens is the sign in verifies in Samsung.com and that adds data to the header and that is cached. But that isn’t removed from the browser cache so eventually the header gets just too long. Clear the cached and you should be OK. If not let me know I had to clear mine for 30 days.

Ron