Remote Test Lab not connecting

Hello. I tried to use the remote test lab and it’s not connecting. When i open it, its always stuck at this screen.

It doesn’t go beyond this screen. Any help to fix it. I have installed the jre 8. I am using firefox.

1 Like

I’m seeing it too but it may be my McFee blocking it. I’ll look into this but you might want to contact the RTL team as well From the RTL home page Provide Feedback

Do you have all these requirements The older FireFox does not work.

Modern web browser: Firefox v2+, Internet Explorer v7+, Opera v9.6+, Chrome 7+ or Safari v3+
JavaScript must be enabled in your browser
Java Runtime Environment 7 or 8 with Java Web Start (Be sure to use the public version if you have not purchased an Oracle Java SE subscription)
Network port 2600 must be available

I’m having the same issue from time to time. But it helps to wait and then try again later.
Seems like intermittent error and could be related to peak hours when Samsung servers have too much load.

Hello,

Sorry for bumping an old post but i am also facing problems connecting to US devices via the RTL.
I can connect to Polish but not US.

Is anyone facing similar issue? At first i thought it was because of Big Sur but i downgraded to Catalina and the issue is still there.

Thank you

This problem has persisted for several months now. At first I thought there was no connection to US devices from my country. Now I see that I am not the only one having difficulties :frowning:

At the bottom of the RTL Home Page is a Provide Feedback section. Report the issue there with the Devices, times and dates that you can not connect.

I have found the RTL team to be very cooperative and fast to respond but they need to know when there is an issue.

Ron
Samsung Developer Program

I usually have no problems connecting to the first device I try, then have problems when I exit and try another android version or country.

I think it is JS related, clearing cache and a reboot usually helps.

Responsive, that’s for sure … They wrote to me that you can try other devices, because not necessarily from the USA :))

1 Like

Well im using latest version of edge for MacOS Catalina and , i have the same issue. Im using this device: Galaxy Z fold 2 RTL for 2 credits. I connected to PL and im using my Mid 2012 13" Aluminum Macbook Pro

This is antonirogozinski10. Thank you for your support.