Good afternoon! We have faced a problem when we were levelling up the version of the application. A critical error pops up. We tried different installations, including those that were executed successfully earlier. The only thing that was changed in the configuration is the version number of the application. We have tried many options but none of them was suitable. Another oddity is that when loading, only the file extension is indicated and the name itself is not displayed; you could see it on the screenshot enclosed.
The error has occurred quite recently. Before that, the versions were upgraded without any issues.
Once again, I would like to point out that nothing has changed in the configuration of files.
Thank you in advance.