App notifications automatically toggle off

Having an issue where my phone won’t allow an app to turn on notifications. Not sure what could be the issue or what terminology to search for related issues so any direction would be very helpful!

Thank you for participating in the Samsung Developer Forum. However, this is not the correct forum for end product bug reports, questions or concerns. This forum is for 3rd party developer issues.

I would recommend you use the Samsung Members App for feedback
or
go to https://www.samsung.com and depending on your location
either → Click on Explore Tab → Click on Community
or
Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page and under support is a link to the community

Because end user questions disrupt developer discussion this thread will be removed soon.

Ron
Samsung Developer Community

Sorry that was poorly worded on my end. This is an issue with an app I’m developing with React native. Notifications work fine on ios but I’m unable to turn notifications on. I encounter the same problem when testing on a simulator.

Hi Kirk,

Thanks for clarifying this. If this is just Samsung you can create a Developer Support Request and they can either report it as a bug or hopefully say what needs to be fixed. If this is Android in general then you need to ask this on one of the Android Developer sites.

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations

1 Like