Best way to leave the store

Due to the characteristics regarding obtaining the D-U-N-S number in my country, unfortunately I will not be able to obtain it within the period that your new policy requires.

So my question is what is the best way to get out considering that I may get it in a few years.

In the event that the DUNS is not available on March 1, 2023, I understand that you will begin to suspend accounts. At that point, if the DUNS number is obtained in the future, can that account be reactivated?

In case the answer to the previous question is negative, then is it better to close the developer account voluntarily before March 1, 2023?

Thanks.

In the event that the DUNS is not available on March 1, 2023, I understand that you will begin to suspend accounts. At that point, if the DUNS number is obtained in the future, can that account be reactivated?

Probably not immediately and without cause. Suspension is not termination. If the account is suspended you can then enter a DUNS number and reactivate it.

In case the answer to the previous question is negative, then is it better to close the developer account voluntarily before March 1, 2023?

If you close an account or it was terminated, you cannot reopen it with the same email address ever. But you can create a new account with a different email address.

You can check with the seller portal if they have any other information.

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations