Bluetooth Issue

There is currently a Bluetooth problem between the Bluetooth product and the Samsung smartphone, so please contact us.

Smartphone type

1. Galaxy S20 ultra( Android 10, 11)-Bluetooth Issue
  2. Galaxy S10( Android 10)-Bluetooth Issue
  3. Galaxy S10 Note( Android10)-not Issue
  4. Galaxy S8 (Android9)-not Issue

Galaxy S20 ultra and Galaxy S10 operate normally after registering Bluetooth in the Bluetooth App.
However, if I turn off the app and turn it on, it won’t connect.

I tried initializing the network, clearing the Bluetooth cache, etc., but they are the same.
It works after rebooting and it does not work again.

If the app is a problem, it is questionable that the S10 Note should not be.
Do you have any idea what the problem is?

Thank you for participating in the Samsung Developer Forum. Without knowing the product it is hard to know if this is a Samsung Issue or product issue. But it is not a developer issue. Having said that there is an issue being discussed regarding bluetooth connections but does not seem to be the same as yours.

However, this is not the correct forum for end product bug reports, questions or concerns. I would recommend you post at https://www.samsung.com -> Click on Explore Tab -> Click on Community.

Because end user questions disrupt developer discussion this thread will be removed at some point but I’ll leave it open for a short time in case others have suggestions.

Ron
Samsung Developer Program

The product is not yet released.
It is a product in development.

It seems to me that it is a bug in some Samsung phones.

After the first Bluetooth bond, Bluetooth connection and operation
The app shouldn’t be turned off.
However, after turning on/off the flight mode, it operates normally.

As for the app problem, the Galaxy S10 (ANDROID 10) version works normally, so I think it is a bug in the smartphone itself.

After turning on/off the flight mode, you should not connect the WIFI again.

The product’s MCU is Cypress’s BLE MCU.

This may indeed be an issue with the phone but this is not the right place for it. Samsung Electronics and its employees do not read this board to prevent any potential dispute or misunderstanding as to the similarity between Unsolicited Submissions and our internally and independently developed products, technology and services.

I’m sorry I can’t help you can try a support request they may be able to help you create a log for this.

Ron Liechty
Samsung Developer Community

I am also facing the same issue, If you found any solution please let me know, Thanks in Advance <3

i’m also get this issue, but after update software, they gone. Try to update, it’ll make better