Calorie code?

Does anyone know the CALORIE TAG code, please?
Thank you so much.

There is none, you can request it in the feature request topic

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations

Thank you Ron so much.

look…

Calories

(([SC]*0.035)%1>0.5?([SC]*0.035)+1- ([SC]*0.035)%1:([SC]*0.035)-([SC]*0.035)%1)

2 Likes

Cool . I am not sure I understand the conditional . It seems overly complicated to me . If it accounted for Heart / Life / Sleep Calories as well I would understand .
This does exactly the same thing for Steps to Calories estimated .
(round(([SC])*0.035))

2 Likes

Thank you Komkrit, so much.

1 Like

Thank you Russellcresser, so much.

1 Like

@lebanoncedars Check this topic as well .

Yep, so interesting what you added there. Its always nice sometimes to deep end into formulas😅. So we can get the best of it.
Thanks Russellcresser for the efforts and work you have provided.
lebanoncedars

1 Like

For me a Strong Community is very Important . I was assisted by some real giants when I was learning stuff on Facer . Intrestily one of them contributes here as well . You may have seen Peter’s Contribution . He is a Master of Descriptive Mathamatics where it is clear to see how and why the Formula works . It is difficult to know the skill level of people you meet on a forum . The Descriptive and KISS methods cover a lot of erroneous assumptions .

Yes, you’re right Russellcresser, Peter is one the greater person I have dealt with, and i have tried his codes, they worked with no issues and i loved his details.
God bless…and bless you guys.
Thnx again so much for all the help.
Lebanoncedars

1 Like

Hi Russellcresser, for some reasons this code didn’t work for me! I tried couple of times.
Only shows the code. In the tag or either the text!

KOMKRIT code worked.

1 Like

@lebanoncedars . The Formula I posted is for the Text Field of a Text Layer .
You see I have format Protected it . You might have to delete the ’ ’ that encase it
I have test copy and pasting it . No Problems .
(round(([SC])*0.035))

1 Like

Yep it did work now, thank you Russellcresser.
I guess that could be the problem. Or maybe i put it in the progress bar tag by mistake instead it should be in the text section. Sorry my mistake.
Thank you

1 Like

Great .You are Welcome . Any Time :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like