Developer Mode IP address

Hi ,

I have UE49MU6670U model and i tried enable the developer mode using 12345 option. Apparently it worked however when i am trying to enter the ip address when i restart the tv and check if the IP address is persistent it shows empty IP address.

Did a reset of the TV . still same issue.

Is there something i am missing in the regular steps. I did try with other tv which is 2018 and it worked

Any Indicators will be very helpful

Many Thanks

Did you eventually get this to work? Did you check on your modem to be sure it was connected.

Ron
Samsung Developer Program

Unfortunately still same issue . No Luck tried reseting the TV again .

Behaviour is exactly same

Any one who can help ?

Al parecer no hay respuestas, para este tipo de problemas, no logra la conexión remota del PC al TV, aparece error…

I think the issue is with older TVs you may have to reboot the TV (hold down power button until it shuts down).

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations

buena tardes, para los antiguos, quizas tengas razon, el que tengo es model 2020?

You have to reboot the newer ones too.

Be sure they are on the same WiFi if your computer is on the ethernet they won’t connect. If you have a dual 2.4 Ghz /5Ghz modem have them both connected to the 2.4 GHZ band (especially an older modem).

Read and follow all the steps.

Ron

Доброе время суток. Имею ту же самую проблему. Тв.ue49mu6100. скажите вам по итогу удалось победить эту странную ситуацию?

I have the exact same issue. The IP just doesn’t persist when I enter it. Not only does it not persist, but even when I enter it, when I revisit the same “box” it becomes empty. I tried with a different samsung tv and it works just fine. I did a factory reset, unplugged tv etc and nothing helped. Rebooting, as mentioned above, has nothing to do with this issue.

If anyone has any solution it would be much appreciated, but I feel like the TV software is faulty.

I assume you’ve read all Run on Device documentation and came up short.

See the FAQs on connecting

If the TV has the “Samsung Instant On” feature enabled, you must power-cycle the TV (disconnect and reconnect the power source) at the reboot step.

You can try to connect the TV to the Tizen Studio without using the Remote Device Manage

1. On the TV, enable Developer Mode.
  2. In the Windows® command prompt, navigate to your <Tizen Studio>\tools directory.
  3. Enter the sdb connect <your TV IP address> command.

If none of this helps and nothing in the FAQ helps, more information on the TV Model would help.

Ron