Dexcom G6

Hi,
I just bought a Samsung galaxy active 2 to be able to track my blood sugar better. Now it seems that no galaxy watch is compatible with Dexcom. Even though I have an S10 that is. Is it something you work on, or do I have to buy a product that is not developed by Samsung? It feels like it should be a solution you are working on, considering how you market your watch. Grateful for prompt response.

Regards
Erik Pargell

Hello Erik,

Seems like the Dexcom has not made an app for the Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2.
You can reach out to Dexcom requesting them to develop an app for the Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2, since they are the ones who can support you regarding this.

For now, you can pair your Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 to your phone to receive notifications and alerts from the Dexcom app, running on your phone, to your Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2.

PS: If you think this answer solved your problem please mark it as the “Best Answer” so that others can find it more easily.

3-3-2021
Have Samsung Galaxy s10 phone. Just purchased a $250 Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2. Couldn’t get DC on my watch even though phone and watch are linked. After multiple phone calls to Dexcom G6 Tech support-almost all with conflicting information, including Saturday when a DC tech told me yes, indeed, your watch will work but you have to load WEAR OS app on your phone. So I did that and still didn’t work. FINALLY got a definitive answer today from a DC Tech Supervisor. No. Watch you purchased won’t work-no matter what you do. Frustrated and angry since I don’t think there’s enough clear, in depth, understandable information-on DC website re: smart watches. Supervisor today pointed me to list of compatible Devices. Almost all is a list of phones. Didn’t see any actual watches listed. Today the supervisor told me watch info is actually within the WEAR OS tab on that list. Nowhere did it say that’s where you’ll find watch info. Only reason I bought a Smart Watch was to be able to use DC. I spent 250 on a watch I can’t use. DC said will provide no compensation so I can afford to purchase watch that works. Stuck…