Galaxy A51 Volume Unresponsive

My phone refuses to promptly change its volume. While I can press the volume keys, and the volume bar does appear on the side of my screen, the actual volume of my phone remains completely unchanged. If I wait for the bar to disappear and try again the volume bar displays itself at where it was before I made any attempt to change it. Sometimes I have to do this 5 times at 5 am with audio screaming to regain control over my phone.

Who designed this feature and what circle of hell are they being punished in? The phone’s volume should change IMMEDIATELY upon pressing the volume button, even a 1 second delay is absolutely unacceptable. How do I fix what Samsung has broken?

I really sympathize with you and a quick google search shows this is not an infrequent problem and has solutions. However, this is not the correct forum for end product bug reports, questions or concerns. This forum is for 3rd party developer issues.

I would recommend you use the Samsung Members App for feedback
or
go to https://www.samsung.com and depending on your location
either → Click on Explore Tab → Click on Community
or
Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page and under support is a link to the community

Because end user questions disrupt developer discussion this thread will be removed soon.

Ron
Samsung Developer Community