Galaxy S20 Plus Keyboard

My Galaxy S20 Plus keyboard is extremely hard to use. Simple words aren’t often recognized. Like right now, it’s telling me “aren’t” is misspelled. It often misspells words as I type them and overrides what I have written because it thinks it knows better. I realize I have to add words to my library, but basic words are not being recognized. I’m attaching a screenshot of where it wanted to change “because” to the improper spelling. And where it changed the word screenshot. Someone please help. My LG 4 that I just switched from was easier than this. Help my sanity!

Thank you for participating in the Samsung Developer Forum. However, this is not the correct forum for end product bug reports, questions or concerns. I usually find when an auto-correct changes a correct spelling word it is because I overrode it previously. But this may indeed be an error.

I would recommend you post using the Samsung Members App or at Samsung support select Contact US and then the Social tab Join the Conversation

Because end user questions disrupt developer discussion this thread will be removed soon.

Ron
Samsung Developer Program