Issue in Samsung keyboard app (Predictive text)

hi …i have problem from 2 month in Predictive text when my system language is Arabic…because the Arabic from right to left
So the Predictive text show the first word in behind…i need to swip to see the frist close word …i Report in community and mumbles and whats app and twitter from 2 month and no fix yeat
I make video to explain the issue
My phone is note 10+ on last update and the keyboard is last update…i try everything to fix it like clear data app and nothing work …this post too for people have same problem

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S10/Predictive-text-not-working-on-S10-after-update/m-p/1232424#M68313

This the video

Thanks

Thank you for participating in the Samsung Developer Forum. I can see your frustration and that of others on the community discussion board.

Hopefully this is an issue that is corrected in the next version of Android.

Normally I’d send end users to the community but you have been there. There is an alternative and that is complain to your service provider, post on their support forums etc. The service provider has direct access to report issues to Samsung development teams.

However, this is not the correct forum for end product bug reports, questions or concerns.

Because end user questions disrupt developer discussion this thread will be removed soon.

Ron
Samsung Developer Program

Thansk for reply
So you can developer person to read our problem on community?

You all not even developer team
Make app with zero support
It is like make nothing

And when we buy Samsung phone we buy nothing

Close this forum and the community because it just wasting time people and yourself

How dev team can’t fix a small bug in app?
You not even team maybe you just buy app from other company and add Samsung logo on it

And i talk about app and you tell me wait next android…you know nothing about phone and android and applications

1 Like

I see your passion for a fix and I won’t delete this thread. While Samsung product developers may not see the thread it may be seen by someone that is developing an App for Samsung and they may have a solution.

Ron
Samsung Developer Program