Galaxy Store - Coupon redeem problems?

I got today information by consumers (Nov. 25th - whole day) that coupons able to register but checkout/download doesn’t working. Anyone with the same issues?

Is there maybe a website where we are able to check some kind like “galaxy store server status”?

Matze - styles4you

Same here. Brand new unused coupons are regarded as already redeemed. Thus a large number of the limited to 50 coupons are just wasted without installations.

Same reports from customers for themes, I even tried one and I get to the Buy Now button but nothing happens when I tap it.

Something is really messed up on their side though, a lot of people had issues with themes showing in the app over the weekend, and for the past two days I can’t change the price of any theme. I hit OK to Save the new price and the system just clocks. Not a good sign for the Thanksgiving holiday sales cycle.

There was an issue like this last week as well and it was resolved fairly quickly. I assume there was some maintenance going on.
However, Please report it to the seller portal with specific content. They can then check it out if they aren’t aware of it.

Ron
Samsung Developer Program