Galaxy Watch 4: How to Enable Debugging Mode

I am designing my own watch face and try to upload it to my Galaxy Watch 4. Apparently I first have to enable debugging on the watch. The instructions say to go to Settings → Galaxy Watch Info → Debug. However, I don’t have a Galaxy Watch Info under settings. I have an “About watch” but there is not “Debugging” option there. I also went through pretty much all other submenues under Settings but couldn’t find an option to enable debugging. Where can I enable that? And are there some instructions that are specifically for the latest OS version for the Watch 4?

About Watch → Software tap on it 5 times to allow Developer Options

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations

@r.liechty_SDP Thank you. So go to your main screen (press the lower physical button on the watch until you get to the main screen). Then swipe up from the 6 o’clock position. Select the gear icon (gray/bluish with the white gear). Swipe all the way down to “About watch” and click on it. Swipe down until you see “Software” and click on it. Look for “Software version”. Click on “Software version” 5x rapidly. A message “Developer mode turned on” will appear for a couple of second. Below “Software version” there will be two lines of text that I am not sure what they represent. If developer mode is off (I think) then only one line of text will be displayed.

One line says Developer Options on the other says Turn off Developer Options

Once they are on go back to settings and you will see a new setting Developer Options and in that you turn on and off ADB debugging. As well as several other options that you probably just want to keep as default settings unless you are using Android Studio.

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations