Greetings from Spain, as a new designer

I’ve just been confirmed as a theme designer, and I’m waiting to be authorized to download Theme Studio.

¿You can take a look at my request, to be able to start uploading themes to the store?

My understanding it it may take a day or two after the approval letter to get the access. If that isn’t the case someone will correct me. :slight_smile:

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations

1 Like

Can you reply to the email providing the approval and ask when you will have access?

FYI, there is no tool to download, it is all done online through a web browser (preferrable Chrome). They will provide the link. Once you have access, feel free to join our FB group if you like, lots of info and help especially for new sellers (Samsung Mobile Phone Theme Sellers Private Group)

I’ve just been granted access to Theme Studio :partying_face: and I’ve already generated my first icon library.

The problem is that I still can’t post them. :face_with_spiral_eyes:

Could you send me the link to the Facebook group to join :white_check_mark:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/300275587420135

Edit: This FB group is only for current approved theme sellers, to ensure that any discussion of the tool, what it does, and how it creates themes is not public; we do not want to violate Samsung TOS.

Can’t find this Group :frowning: "

This content isn’t available right now

When this happens, it’s usually because the owner only shared it with a small group of people, changed who can see it or it’s been deleted."

@Redacted Would you add me? My Facebook Profile

There is also a private WhatsApp Group. after confirmed you are a approved Designer, you get access to write :slight_smile: