How to load unminified javascript code as part of TizenTV packaged app

Hi,

We are building a reactjs based app for tizen tv which is a packaged app. We have added GENERATE_SOURCEMAP=true
as part of our build script and could generate the source code along with map files.
When we build the packaged wgt file we could see that the map files are packaged as part of the wgt file.

However when we install the file and debug, we are unable to see the unminified code.

Has anyone faced this issue and can provide a solution?
Its difficult and time consuming to debug minified code on tizen smart tv

Thanks in advance.

Since no one responded, I would suggest you look for an answer in the FAQ-Q/A under the most appropriate topic on the Smart TV Seller Office site If you don’t find a solution there then sign in and open a Smart TV Seller Support Request . They can help you better there.

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations

@r.liechty_SDR Thanks. I did raise a ticket 5 days back (Seller2.0), however we are yet to get any answer on this.
Is there any approximate turnaround time that the Samsung team takes to respond back? We are really stuck in debugging the app and need some help.

If you don’t get any response by the 1st of May respond here again and I can ask the Smart TV team about it. It may be they are waiting for a response from the Tizen team.

Thanks for being patient, I just don’t want to push my welcome.

Ron

Dear @r.liechty_SDR We have got an answer from the smart tv team. However we would like to get more clarity on the below response

After created buide from react, it seems no option to create the source code again. The only way you can debug is, put console.log() where it is required.

When we built the source code, we enabled sourcemaps and we could see the source maps added in the wgt file. However, the mapping does not work when we load the code and debug through Tizen studio.

Can we get clarity on this point?
Do we need to raise a separate ticket for this?

Thanks in advance !

I would create a separate ticket if no one else helps you here.

Ron

Hi,

I am currently facing the exact same problem. I was wondering if there has been any luck
with it.
Any tips or solution would be highly appreciated.

Thank you,
Marios