I’m using com.samsung.android.sdk, and following the samsung basic-health-dashboard app source code to retrieve the heart-rate data.
The issue I observed is that, with HealthConstants.HeartRate.HEALTH_DATA_TYPE, I cannot retrieve the heart-rate data that belongs to a exercise session, I can only get the normal/auto heart-rate data.
My test data generating steps are:
- 1.wear the watch for a while, and may keep calm during this time.
- 2.put the tracker into exercise mode (walking), and do exercise for around 20 minutes.
- 3.wear the watch for a while, and may keep calm during this time.
And then when I try to retrieve the heart-rate data with HealthConstants.HeartRate.HEALTH_DATA_TYPE, the heart-rate data with in the 20 minutes session is not returned.
- is this behavior expected? is it by design?
- how to retrieve both normal/auto-heart-rate and exercise-heart-rate?