Locked out of my Samsung Device - Galaxy A32 and Biometric not working

Hi All ,
I have been locked out of my Samsung Device - Galaxy A32 . It is giving me the message “When you use your fingerprints, you’ll need to enter your PIN every 72 hours to ensure your security”. I am putting in the correct PIN !
But it is not taking the PIN that I have and I do not know what to do. I am based in the US and the phone was purchased in India .
The customer care and the service center here in US have told me that they cannot unlock it since it is an international phone. My phone carrier is a local US based service (T Mobile) . I do not know what to do or how to resolve this.
I have managed to remain logged in to Samsung Cloud and Findmyphone but no shape or form I can access my phone’s security to unlock it. I am unable to do the basic functions too such as restart , turn off the phone , reboot , reset .
I do not wish to do a factory reset as nothing is backed up on Samsung Cloud. I cannot make any calls and even emergency calls I am unable to make.
Can someone from Samsung help me ?
I am a stranded international student and I do not know what to do. All the basic applications are locked out and I need to access my phone.
Regards
Priya

Hello,
Welcome to this forum.
Hope you are doing well! Sorry to hear about your inconvenience.
This section of the Samsung Developer Forum is dedicated to supporting developers with their technical queries regarding Samsung Phones. To get better help regarding Samsung user query, like the one you have, I would like to request you to visit the Samsung Members app or Samsung User Community Site .
Hope you will get a fast response.