Merci Jakia Sultana & Questions

Hello Jakia Sultana,
Thank you very much for replying to my messages several times (from Alexandre Périneau) :pray:t3:. I have a huge problem, I can no longer connect to my samsung account and find this conversation. But it does not matter.

I’m not going to bother everyone. I followed your advice but unfortunately it does not work.

I had already reset my watch several times, and I accepted each time the debug key, which allows to have the certification (etcs …). I have the impression that there is an authorization problem on Mac OS Catalina to prevent Galaxy Watch Designer from detecting the watch.

I admit, the Mac version is full of bugs. For example, if I put wallpapers that are too heavy (4 MB), it is not saved and does not reopen the next time even if I saved the .gwd file locally. So I went back to my old Hp intel core i5 PC, where I have no problem. Roll on version 2.1 of GWD or the next Mac OS update in 2-3 weeks.

I have another problem. I would like to publish my watch faces for free in the Galaxy Store to allow users to also benefit from my watch faces. Problem:

• Do I need a commercial license? (If yes, I just got rejected.)
  • Where can I find the binary file?
  • Is it absolutely necessary to complete the “beta” information?

Basically, I just want to simply create and easily publish the dials, for the pleasure of creating … I don’t want to get into a ton of paprasse for 1 poor dial / month.

Thank you for your help and have a nice day!
Alexandre Périneau

I can no longer connect to my Samsung account and find this conversation. But it does not matter.

Try to clear browser history or use a different browser that might help connect to your Developer Account.

I have the impression that there is an authorization problem on Mac OS Catalina to prevent Galaxy Watch Designer from detecting the watch.

Yes it appears that there are newer more stricter privacy rules with Catalina. here are some help notes.
I have read that starting with a factory preset watch face works a lot better.
Having your watch forget the network and then remember it again helps
This one is for but you can adjust the paths to Mac too. Go to your “Users”-folder of the logged in account and search for a “.tizen” hidden folder. There are 2 files in it called “sdbkey” and “sdbkey.pub”. Upon deletion the smartwatch will be triggered to ask again to perform a connection.
Once you’ve OK’d the RSA encryption key things seem to work fine.

I have another problem. I would like to publish my watch faces for free in the Galaxy Store

Beginning in October they closed the Watch Face Designers ecosystem and required a review. in April they further closed it and the review will be less frequent. The next review application period will be in August. They are going to be very select. Until then you can only design for your own personal use.
See Watch Face Design Review | Samsung Developers for full information.

Ron
Samsung Developer Program

Hi Alexandre Périneau,
Have you checked Ron’s response? Could you please share the status of your issue?

Regards,
Jakia