Message issue, GTS 12.0.15w.6, Android 11

For over a month I kept trying to upload/update themes, on both A11 and A12, but they kept being rejected for a new issue every time. With the latest version of GTS, I had multiple themes rejected because of this issue seen below, on Android 11, does anyone have any idea how to fix it?

Change Message Bubble Send BG Color :wink:

The Circle BG use the same color Bubble Send BG

1 Like

Thank you! I was so annoyed that I didn’t even think to trace the color in GTS. Only tried to remake the issue on a device, but when I create a group message, the group icon appears, not that message icon. Do you also know which option changes the color of that message icon, or is it fixed as white? Anyway, thank you!

I’m not sure, but I think the Message Icon use Main text color or Photo ID Color. Let me try to find it out

I was thinking the same, more specifically, with the “Alphabet and Stroke color”, because in my case, this was the one who had the same color as the message send bubble.

Yes, excatly Alphabet and Stroke color must be visible on Message Bubble Sent normal color

The Message Icon in the cirlce can be changed with Common > Photo ID > Alphabet color

The Circle Bg can be changed by Message > Conversation View > Bubble Color sent normal