New Issues and Premium Support Page won't work

Hello,

the following Issues are can’t handle wit your latest GTS. Affects all Themes in the Theme Store too!

Both Issues can be fixed within few Minutes in the GTS Source Code.

Example For Smart Suggestion
Sub text Clor ad list item background uses same color, item background should use common bg color!

#ff068abd
#ff068abd

Fix it asap, please

Thanks
Regards
Aleaxnder

P.S. @r.liechty_SDR Can you forward it,please?

1 Like

Did you use PSS or the Seller Portal Customer Service?

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations

Ron, Please help, all themes are being rejected for that issue Alexander posted, and support has shut
Thank you

1 Like

Both Support Pages are down since 3 Days :face_exhaling::face_exhaling::face_exhaling:

I know that Support is working on this. I’m copied on your support request.

Ron

1 Like

Thank you for Information :slightly_smiling_face:

For others

We got an update. There are some changes in the backend that is affecting how the Support system is working, this is why you are seeing the current behavior. While this get sorted out, we got a workaround that will allow you to submit a ticket to Seller Portal CS team.

1. Go to your Seller Portal dashboard > Help > FAQs or directly to this link: Samsung Customer support
  2. You should see Content & Services Customer Support page, then click on 1:1 Enquiry
  3. You will see a form where you can input information for your ticket.

I apologize for this service disruption, please let me know if you have any other question.

Ron

1 Like

@ Alexander
I have the same problem! So, I think we need to wait for they to fix it!

We tested it and that work around will work for Themes and Theme Studio support too.

BTW this is not just Themes it is the entire everything.

Ron

Support is not that important, the Smart suggestions thing is. We basically cannot upload themes for Android 12 anymore. Either the texts next to the switches aren’t visible, or, for dark themes, the “Smart suggestions” text and/or the back button at the top become slightly visible or not visible at all.
So, any news on when this will get fixed?

1 Like

We got an email saying to resubmit and they won’t reject for Smart Suggestions.

I also got an email saying to resubmit for the truncated Check Box icons and they won’t reject.

These emails were in response to questions I opened.

1 Like

I haven’t received any email like that and I have 2 themes that got rejected today, both for Smart Suggestions… But thank you for mentioning. I’m gonna write a nice message to the testers.

1 Like

And they are still rejecting on the Security Certificate screen… another screen that NO ONE uses, and that they KNOW is an app problem. Given they know it is bad app/firmware, they specifically test this screen, reject your theme, and sit there laughing at us…

You will only get an email if you open a ticket on the system that does not work. And they have now messed up the LOGIN screen, it does not remember your ID.

1 Like