(No) Gaming Hub support on lower tier 2021 TVs?

Hello, i have a question for the technical team about the lack of Samsung Gaming Hub support (see Link1) and the reason behind the apparent decision to limit the game stream at only 1080p on models like the au7000 (eu) for apps like Geforce NOW (see Link2) on very specific 2021 Samsung TVs, are there technical limitations or is the result of a clearly subdle commercial pettiness by Samsung? Because that TV model have the same processor and specs as of other models like the au8000/9000 which will be updated to support gaming hub and 4k stream quality and there are clearly no reason but discrimination towards lower end models and consumers

(Link1)Samsung Expands Game Streaming to Millions More Devices with over 2500 Games, Holiday Bundles, Backwards Compatibility and 4K - Samsung US Newsroom
(Link2)How can I set up 4K streaming with GeForce NOW on my Samsung TV? | NVIDIA

Thank you for participating in the Samsung Developer Forum. However, this forum is for 3rd party developer issues.

Samsung’s mobile developers do not follow this board to prevent any potential dispute or misunderstanding as to the similarity between Unsolicited Submissions and our internally and independently developed products, technology and services.

I would recommend you use the Samsung Members App for feedback it has agreements for suggestions
or
go to https://www.samsung.com and depending on your location
either → Click on Explore Tab → Click on Community
or
Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page and under support is a link to the community

Because end user questions disrupt developer discussion this thread will be removed.

Ron
Samsung Developer Community