Noob questions please help

Hello, any help with these is greatly appreciated!

• how can I get the outline of the watch face circle border to show on-top of the other layers, like how it does in galaxy studio?

• how do you assign tags to images, I see you can add tags placement, dimension and rotate values but what about if I wanted to set transparency based on a value like battery percent?

• is there a way to expand the time lines beyond where it maxes out currently, I made a battery time line but I had to keep scrolling left and right to shorten the active block lines between 0 and 100%?

• how can I save my custom made battery complication for other projects?

Hello,
a) I would check the view preferences, maybe the outline can be toggled like grid and center lines.
b) I think next to color settings, there is field with opacity (%). when you click, it it should let you insert tags

c) sorry, cant help with the conditional line layout.
d) word complication has slightly different meaning in WFS than it has in GWS check this guide:

1 Like
  • how can I get the outline of the watch face circle border to show on-top of the other layers, like how it does in galaxy studio?

Watch Face studio creates watch faces that run on different size and shape watches. So, the outline would not be representative of all compatible devices. Use the centering tool like Peter showed.

• is there a way to expand the time lines beyond where it maxes out currently, I made a battery time line but I had to keep scrolling left and right to shorten the active block lines between 0 and 100%?

You can drag the right border of the timeline box to expose more or less but it is at the expense of the working window.

• how do you assign tags to images, I see you can add tags placement, dimension and rotate values but what about if I wanted to set transparency based on a value like battery percent?

As Peter said in the color there is a % value click on it and it changes to TAGS you use that

• how can I save my custom made battery complication for other projects?

This is a feature request

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations

2 Likes