Nothing appears in the Galaxy themes store

When I enter the galaxy themes app I don’t see any themes when I access my page. I wanted to solve this problem so that I could share links to my themes on my social network. I use the Galaxy S8 which is supported by compatible devices.

You can only see Themes that are compatible to your device. Check to see if you have compatible themes listed in the Seller Portal. If you have the S8 listed then contact the seller portal 1:1 Enquiry on the status.

Ron
Samsung Developer Program

1 Like

I’m guessing you are still on Android P on your phone, and you created Q themes so you cannot see them on the store with your phone. You should have saved your 2020 Q themes as 2019 and loaded those binaries to the store as well, so more people can find them.

I can see three 2020 Q themes of yours on the store…

1 Like

Yes I’m still on Android p and the new Android hasn’t come out here yet. There is no problem when reviewing the same theme even if it is with the 2019 version. Since the version 2020 is available in the store?

Not exactly sure what you are asking sorry, however you can add multiple binaries, 2019 and 2020, and they will both be reviewed. If you’ve already added 2020 binaries, you can go and add 2019 binaries, and even use the same version number and name.

1 Like

I understand. Thank you for your help. I will add other versions. Thanks again. I’m sorry for something. I’m using Google translator to answer.

1 Like