Question about Partnership Request

Hi,

Today I received letter that my application was rejected.

The reason was “It is difficult for us to review when application without portfolios is submitted. Successful applications must include your design portfolio. Please submit your various portfolio to show your capability and passion”.

Could someone clarify please what is missing, because I sent 3 themes designs, maybe they weren’t added or couldn’t be opened? We are shown that they are visible in the application we sent. I’m adding them here and I really want to understand why I’m rejected. :frowning:

I look forward to hearing from you.
Best regards,
Beatričė

There is a file size limitation when submitting the files so it sounds like the portfolio may not have uploaded.

I don’t know if you can do it now but you can try this, Upload the portfolio to a cloud drive and share that link, in a reply to the rejection. If you don’t hear back submit again using the cloud drive in that application.

Ron
Samsung Developer Program

Thank you for fast reply, but I think I have shared the link in the application to :frowning:

Here is the picture of what I have send in application.

And the link that we shared https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1yf8fnILslgjTOiQ5n_PYRibRT4n6-vFG?usp=sharing :frowning:

Beatričė

Hello Beatrice,

Samsung Developer Program has asked the Theme review team to reconsider your application as your portfolio was in the system.

There may be other reasons for a rejection but not including the portfolio was not one.

Ron

Hello, I applied for partnership and application got rejected, but I couldn’t find a reason for rejection, can anybody please tell me how to find exact reason of it. Thanks!

The reviewers do not give exact reasons. The number of applications is extremely high and to be specific for every application is impossible.

Ron