Question on theme application

Hello. I sent an application for participation in the Samsung Theme program and received the following response: “It is difficult for us to review when application without portfolios is submitted. Successful applications must include your design portfolio. Please submit your various portfolio to show your capability and passion” . However, I attached a zip file with a portfolio to the application and subsequently was able to download it, that is, it was sent. Does this mean that more work needs to be submitted? Or do not like the quality of work?

1 Like

Check the size of your portfolio if it is very huge it may have been to large. There is a file size limit but it is pretty large.

Reply to the letter with your portfolio and a note that you had attached it in the original application. If you feel your file is very large use a cloud share URL.

Ron
Samsung Developer Program

The file size was only 15.2 mb, I know about the 20 mb limit

What letter do I need to answer with an attached portfolio and a note? Sorry, I did not quite understand

Thanks

Wasn’t the response as an email?

Ron

I read the response on my dashboard on developer.samsung.com

However, there really was a duplicate email. So I need to answer it?

I would answer it as they asked you to share it. I would put the resources in a cloud file share and send that URL.

Ron

Well, I’ll try to do it

Sent a letter 5 days ago. No answer(

Unfortunately the application review team is known for being unresponsive. If you are a US/Canadian the Samsung Developer Program may be able to assist.

Ron

No, I’m not a the US/Canadian. Nothing can help residents of other countries?)

Samsung Developer Program is in the same offices as the US Theme review team so I can ask. It still doesn’t mean I’ll get anything more that the standard reply but I can do something. For the rest of the world I do not have a contact.

Ron