Raging about badness

The preinstalled Faces can show Heartrate in realtime.
The WFS Heartrate is messured every 30min…
WHY whould anyone know his heartrate within 30 minuts???
how is this usefull? who tf prefere to know this HR 20 minuts ago then at the moment he checks???

just give us complications placeholder which can replaced with ALL samsung health informations in the settings… i cant even believe that not exist, it feels like i just dont know how to insert it

The preinstalled Faces can show Heartrate in realtime.

No it isn’t, it is not possible to show the heart rate in real time it can only show it as it is measured. it would kill the battery in an hour if it did.

To get it to show the actual heart rate you need to tap on the complication on the factory ones as well.

The WFS Heartrate is messured every 30min…

This is a setting in the project preferences you can also create an a button with the action to read heart rate just like the factory watch faces.

Samsung health and other fitness apps will read the heart rate every minute or so anything less that that would not be accurate if your heart rate is more than 60 beats per minute.

just give us complications placeholder which can replaced with ALL samsung health informations

I explain this in other posts small image and monochromatic image complications have all the health complications if the watch has Samsung Health installed.

If you feel the tutorial for Watch Face Studio needs improvement please report that as such. The philosophy of Wear OS is not the same as Tizen OS for smart watches.

Hope this helps
Ron
Samsung Developer Relations

My GalaxyWatch4 factory ones show HR changes like every second so… its possible

The shortest setting is 10 minutes so… still useless. No one cares about his HR 8 mins ago. HR is a thing you wanna know right in the moment you check it.

they dont have the complications from Samsung Health, they use just shortcuts.

My only point here is: the factory faces can show stats which the WFS custom faces cant show.
Like they can show Calories… which WFS customs cant.

But thank you for your answer, im raging because i think the GalaxyWatch4 is a nice product and the idea to give us a tool to create our own faces is great, i was happy when i found it because i dont like the factory ones. But after i was happy i realized i cant place the Calories and stuff so i got angry :frowning:

My GalaxyWatch4 factory ones show HR changes like every second so… its possible
The fitness appear to do this.

Which Watch Face showed it? I tried Digital Dashboard but it didn’t. Maybe one of the Fitness ones does. The fitness apps show things in real time or very slight delay.

they dont have the complications from Samsung Health, they use just shortcuts.

You don’t want complications you want Tags like GWS had for Tizen Health had. I understand your point.

My only point here is: the factory faces can show stats which the WFS custom faces cant show.
Like they can show Calories… which WFS customs cant.

I totally understand.

Ron