Range Value Complication

Hi @sinjae
thanks for your reply :slight_smile:

I’ll try to explain it better

We can decide if we want to show/hide them because > no complication data = TEXT ONLY / PROGRESS_BAR only layout. Previously, if developer wanted to show content when complication was set to “empty”, it was enough to add elements to the first layout (simpler one = Text Only, Progress Bar only). For completely hidden complication - just add TEXT ONLY layout or PROGRESS_BAR only layout. If there was no data source nothing was visible.

WFS devs have decided to completely hide all elements just because progress bar background was visible even when complication was set to “Empty”. It was a bug because progress-bar background (or whole progress bar should not be visible if there is no complication data.

• Simple solution for that issue is to hide (eye-symbol) progress-bar in the progress-bar only layout. That’s why I think current WFS solution is unfortunate.

There is no way to toggle elements based on complication data source / we don’t know if complication is set or empty so moving elements outside of complication while complication is set to some datasource means duplicated / redundant layer.

I understand why you decided this way, but at the same time I think it leads to the exact opposite - reducing design opportunities and .

Edit: maybe it can be improved by adding this new feature request:

Thanks for your time & support :slight_smile: