Reset Step Counter. Is there a way?

Is there a way to reset the stepcounter, maybe by tapping on a specific (programmed) button in the facewatch? When i start a walk i want to reset my stepcount to zero, but i didnt find out how to do that? :thinking: Would also be cool to have a button in the watchface where is can do that reset.

GWD nor GWS does not offer such option. It shares step count and step goal with s-health app, which also does not support custom reset (only daily at midnight).

Thx Peter, i was afraid that there is no way to reset the counter. :frowning_face:

BTW is there a way to contact you via email oder private message? I cand find a PM option in this forum. :thinking:

I would prefer if the site had some form of personal messaging even between members not just for the staff. you can write me to petruuccios@ymail.com

With Tizen Studio this can be done perfectly.
You need to have programming knowledge and use the corresponding API with the necessary privileges.

What I need to get this previlegies? I have the same question just to get additional step counter to measure distanse and use it in my whatch face. To reset it any time.