Samsung Health Access Code

Hi

I was told by support I could access health data from Samsung Health SDK without having a partnership by enabling developer mode. But it seems to get an access code I must have a partnership?

Thank you

Yes the Samsung Health team recently changed their policy on Developer Mode development. See their Note on Partnership requests.

Ron
Samsung Developer Program

:upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face:

I updated Samsung Healt to version:6.12.3.001, and activate the Development mode and my aplication can’t start works with Healt Data, haven’t access to data.
With 6.10.5 - everithing works fine.

It is normal, or for working with Health Data in development mode with latest Samsung Healt App need something else ?

Unfortunately the Developer access needs to apply as a partner now. And that process is suspended. See the note on the Samsung Health page for Partners. The last I knew they were working on this but there are issues that need to be resolved. I don’t have any time line for it to re-open.

Ron
Samsung Developer Program

I am so happy to see that the issue have been solved. I am faced the same problem.

Thanks,

MyCCPay