SDK says I need a partnership

I downloaded Samsung Health for Android and iPhone and was wanting to use the SDK to access the data store on the phone from my app. I’m seeing in the 0.readme from the SDK that a partner program is required and can be applied for at http://developer.samsung.com/health/android and I’m seeing also in other posts that partnerships are closed and have been for 2 years and they are not going to be reopened. Is there another platform I should be looking to get data for the Samsung Health phone app?

The developer Partnership just allowed you to build a personal app and limited distribution of testers. It is this developer partnership that has been suspended. Samsung Health data has always been limited to premium health developers.

For both Tizen Watches (Galaxy Watch3 and older) and Wear OS Watch Faces (Galaxy Watch4 and newer) you need to access the data directly.

You can download the SDK and you can get the key for the Code Lab examples. However, that only unlocks it for your device and for development purposes.

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations

Do you have a link for the Premium Health Developers signup?

Go to The Health Platform Overview page
Scroll down to where it says Partner App Program and click on the Apply for Partner App Program.
If you aren’t already signed into the Samsung Account it will redirect you for that and then open the application page.

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations