Settlement Report Does Not Come...!

Why the settlement report for translation still does not come, if necessary
was the minimum amount reached last month? Last times there were no problems, it was already the end of the 21st (the extreme number for receiving a report), but there was still no money … :thinking: PS: How much percent of the amount does the Samsung take? 50?

2 Likes

What is this “translation”, thanks. My last Settlement report was for 2020-09.It is supposed to be sent from the 19th to the 22nd of each month (see links on store). On the Settlement Report screen of the Seller Portal you can change the minimum transfer amount; the report is only issued if you have sales. I believe Samsung cut is still 30%, but it varies each month based on cancellations/refunds/collections, etc.

1 Like

Yes, I apologize for the Google translation :slight_smile: Actually, I have repeatedly received the Settlement report, but this time, knowing that I have already accumulated more than the required amount for the transfer, the report still does not come … but in general it should come by the 21st of the month

2 Likes

may be delayed, don’t worry

today is 23, has anyone received the Settlement report ?

No :neutral_face: don’t you have it either? have you reached the required amount for the transfer?

1 Like

I do not have it, too. yes, I have already accumulated more than the required amount for the transfer. I have repeatedly received the Settlement report. Maybe this month is delayed ??

Man, you calculate all financial reports? Or watching statistics?what is your sum?

1 Like

my Financial Report total is 205 $, Current minimum transfer amount: USD 50.00
My last Settlement report was for 2020-09.

Have you got your 2020 -10 settlement report ?. thank you

No! My last money transfer was in May (Settlement)! I calculate June/July/August and September and see $138! Current minimum transfer amount: USD 120.00. it is October now and I do not see the funds for the transfer (Settlement). I think Samsung eats much more than 50 percent…

I calculate Financial Reports of course june/july/august/september. if I look at the sales statistics for this entire period there will be about $ 300, and now subtract 50 percent.

oh, Current minimum transfer amount: USD 120.00. you must have total financial report for one month over 120 $. Samsung cut is still 30%

in one month? Where does the money go from the financial statements for the previous months?

yes one month ,the previous months will be added

so I don’t understand, if every month I have financial reports from 35-50 dollars, then what now? I will not receive money? why don’t they count all the financial statements together?

2 Likes

before, they counted all financial statements into one and received the required amount to transfer funds

1 Like