My sales amount has not been transferred

Hi,

I still haven’t received my money in November. The settlement report has been published and it definitely exceeds the minimum transfer amount. I use paypal as payment method, the problem is on November 26th I changed my paypal account on seller portal (the reason is old paypal account is limited and can’t receive money). But till now I still have not received my money from samsung.
I created a 1:1 support ticket but received no response. Not even an automatic response is generated.
Has anyone here encountered the same situation as me? My November balance is suspended? Will it be paid in the following month? or whatever?

On the guide is:

• In particular, in the case of Commercial Sellers changing their account information, it can be changed either from the 1st to 9th or from the 26th to the last day of each month (It cannot be changed during the settlement period from the 10th to 25th of each month).

Thats all i found about it… But I thing if the settlement report was generated I think you will get the money this month, maybe on your old account… for sure you will get the money, when and where are the questions

1 Like

How did you do that, there is no longer any 1:1 Support and it pretty much always generates an we have received your request response.

If you sign in and click on Help
then upper Right is contact us
click on that
then click on Contact us again
a pop up will come up on some browsers asking if you meant samsung.com close that do not hit continue
If you hit continue you will get to product support and probably not get a response.

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations

1 Like

Hey Ron, FYI they still call it 1:1 on the contact screen. It usually takes a couple of days before this response is received:

We would like to inform you that your inquiry has been registered successfully and sent to the Customer Support team.

We sincerely ask you for patience and assure you that you will be informed of the results as soon as possible.

While you are waiting for an answer if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

1 Like

Thanks, I never noticed that. I see a few reports where people click continue and get send to the product support and bypass the store support.

I think themes may be a bit longer because I heard they get directed to the old premium support but I’m not sure.

Ron

1 Like

Hi Ron,
Many thanks for your reply. I got an answer from samsung support which is: The department in charge transferred money to my paypal account but the transfer failed. The reason is the transaction is declined and want me to check with paypal directly.
Therefore, I would like to send some information as follows:

• My previous paypal account was limited and could not receive money so samsung cannot transfer money to this account.
  • I updated my new paypal account on November 26th. I finished updating it on samsung galaxy store seller portal website.
    So can you help me answer the following questions:
    Will my sale proceeds be withheld and sent to my new paypal account next month?
    Is it possible that for some reason the system has not updated my new paypal account?

I do not know the answer to these questions I can only guess. But my guess is that they do not update the commercial accounts during the settlement period to avoid no or double payments and that you would just get it next settlement period.

If the balance not paid doesn’t show in the financial reports you need to ask the seller portal about any financial questions.

Ron

1 Like