Setup Blockchain wallet while remaining offline

Hello,

I would like to know whether there’s a way to setup the samsung blockchain keystore by remaining completely offline? The goal is to use the device as an offline air-gap wallet without having to ever connect to the internet.

Many thanks

Hello fhan,

Congratulations on joining the Samsung Developer Forums, we’re happy to have you with us !!

While setting up the wallet, the Samsung Blockchain Keystore performs required operations like checking for security updates, ensuring device integrity, and more. Network connectivity is a mandate for such operations, so it’s not possible to set up the wallet without connectivity. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Armaan Ul Islam
Samsung Developer Program

Continuing the discussion from Setup Blockchain wallet while remaining offline:

Dear Armaan,

Many thanks for your warm welcome and your reply.
Are these checks also required post wallet set up? If i set up the wallet once, would I be able to keep the device offline afterwards and use it as offline wallet?

Best!

Proceeding with the conversation from Setup Blockchain wallet while remaining disconnected:

Dear Armaan,

Much obliged for your warm greeting and your answer.

Are these checks likewise required post wallet set up? On the off chance that I set up the wallet once, would I have the option to keep the gadget disconnected subsequently and use it as disconnected wallet?

Best!