Show "Timer " Remaining Time on Watch Face

On the “Dashboard” preloaded watch face, the “Timer” complication shows the remaining time once a timer is started. How do I do that?

I tried to add a digital clock or text element and sync those to the timer, but that doesn’t seem to be an option.

Thank you for your help.

1 Like

Sorry, it isn’t available. The preinstalled watch faces have access to core level functionality that is not available to Galaxy Watch Studio or even developers using Tizen Studio.

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations

Sorry for replying to such an old post, but I wanted to help out anyone else googling this specific thing

If you add a Complication in Watch Face Studio and set it to Editable, you can set the complication to anything your watch supports from the watch itself. So I was able to add a timer complication by adding an empty complication in Watch Face Studio, then loading it on the watch, hold-pressing and clicking the edit button, then setting the complication to Timer.

Please note that this topic was about Galaxy Watch Studio, watch face editor for older watches with OS Tizen. Those watches wont get any kind of update to become compatible with Watchface studio and its complications.