Some watch face i design for myself

Screenshot_20231221_184653_sysui

Screenshot_20231221_180826_sysui

The background rotates via [sec_msec] tags

@russellcresser

World clock, is using styles to change offset

2 Likes

Some technic used are good for personal use only though… but its explore what u can do with wfs

1 Like

Same as second watch face but configured in the watch to swap for a complication instead

Screenshot_20231221_182603_calendar

Can also make a digital clock appear

1 Like

Hey @Knightwing . Thanks for starting a new topic. I like your Analogue AM PM indicator . I have looked at styles for world time clocks . Run out of styles . I think we can only have 10 , I forget . This is the Personal Facer face I have ported to WFS . Sadly I can not have the Sunrise Sunset Markers on it and the Hrs of daylight is replaced with Steps . I am pleased with the 28 Moon Phase orbiting green ball . But I am going to have to look a its smoothness. I have 8 Hidden comps on that one . I have a Tap Data back on the Facer one . ( below ) From my go at PRO .
MY PERSONAL WFS
MY PERSONAL COMPS
MY PERSONAL FACER
MY PERSONAL DATA

1 Like

Yup 10 only. But to extend more used a transparent styles then switch to another layer with another 10 styles

1 Like

Ha Ha . Smart . Well done .

But currently i only need one…haha my local time…when i travel my phone sync the main one to that country…and the world clock to my +8 gmt.
That enough for me.

Nice moon phase clock

1 Like

Yeah . Your Watch Your way . Thanks for your comment . This is my Eco Face for when the Battery is Low . Hands line up as they cross each other and the Dot slides down the second hand to show Battery . Infill Turns Red at 25 %.
ECO ECO

@russellcresser My red watch face works like solar watch.
As in if battery is below 15% the second hand will turn to 12 oclock, and stay there. Untill in charger

Just added the same logic for the rotating backgound.

The background also rotate 90degrees on gyro

1 Like

1 Like

Yes . Well done nice use of the things that work well on WFS . Did you make anything on another Platform.
I hope Others will join in on this topic an build a bit of Camaraderie :::)))
For me that is half the reason for a Forum . Besides the sharing of the Leading edge Stuff.

Nope nvr used other platforms, as must pay to use full features. And programing in android studio takes more time. Even though i think i will be able to learn how to if i wanted too.

1 Like

Yes I am sure you will be able to Work with Android Studio . Build your Skills and Style on WFS . Despite the Short comming it is still Fun . I think the Codeing for AS is a different thing from here . I managed to log in but got no further than that . You can see from the shots I posted that I am in the UK . Are you somewhere in the Sub Continent ? Not that it is any of my business . Just intresting to know which Time Zone Contributers are in .

Singapore +gmt 8 stated this before.

Android studio is kotlin which is like java.

Its all code.

1 Like

Sorry for asking about you Zone again . Perhaps I am getting a bit to old for this sort of thing . I was never a Memory Man . I work by process . The great thing about a poor memory is everthing is Fresh and New quite regularly .

1 Like

@russellcresser

Vertical hands

1 Like

Is that a Gyro switched Data Back ?

Hi, @russellcresser its just using [SEC_MSEC] vertical scrolling. Changing the vertical placement

1 Like

OK . I see You mean the Dot with the Seconds in . in ? Nice Idea . Should it not be going up . Looks like a seconds jump to me . But that might just be an optical illusion .

Not sure, i think because my hand was not still, was on a train, but it looks like slow sliding down to me

1 Like