Test confirmation delayed for 2 weeks

Hi,

I have three watch faces in test confirmation delayed for almost 2 weeks, what happened?

Thanks

1 Like

I believe that everyone is having the same waiting time. I will check with the review team but I believe it is a combination of many issues.

Ron
Samsung Developer Program

Thanks Ron!

I keep waiting

Hi Koruri,

Here is a statement:
The watch face app submission reviews are delayed in order to minimize intellectual property violations. The team reviews carefully every watch face applications and is causing a watch face app review delay. Samsung review team apologizes for these delays and wishes to assure watch app sellers that they are working diligently to resolve any issues and thank all watch app sellers for your patience.

I personally think that this is a good time for designers to step back from trying to sell watch faces by continually uploading watch faces and focus on marketing their current content on social media.

Samsung will not tell sellers what prices to set. But my advice is unless you feel the quality of your work is the poorest watch face design in the store, now is a good time to re-evaluate the price you are asking.

Ron

1 Like

Ron, is there an issue with some faces being too low? I lowered the price on a lot of my content, watches and themes, in countries where the economies are not very strong. I know US has a minimum price, are there other countries where a minimum price is set? Thanks.

Nothing below is exact and based on my own empirical data and opinions.

Smart watches are a luxury item and luxury items to not fit the Big Mac Index pricing.

In what is perceived as poor economic countries the ones that are able to buy $1,000 phone and a $400 watch are not poor. We have found that in 3rd world countries lowering the price of a watch face decreases downloads. Raising the price of a Watch app in Europe to be an Euro related price increases downloads as well.

Regarding Themes there are hundreds of thousand free themes if someone is looking for a bargain they are not going to look for discounted Theme prices but it may affect meet a mentality as a bargain hunter.

Ron