Themes can be completed with Good Lock

I found the Good Lock App in the store, Good Lock - Apps on Galaxy Store and I would like to know if being an official App the themes could be completed, with more options of personalization. To later publish them in the store.

Good Lock is basically for your own personal use. The Themes it creates requires the Good Lock app so they aren’t the same Themes that are sold in the Galaxy Themes Store.

Previously some people were uploaded Wallpaper and icons for Good Lock to be sold in the Galaxy Store for Android but with the changes in Android sellers you need to be a registered business to sell in the Galaxy store now. So that leaves out most people using Good Lock platform.

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations

I am a registered seller, my profile is galaxy.store/mkcorp and I would like you to tell me what steps to follow to publish the themes for Good Locks

@MKC

I do not know. I just know that one of the sellers that uploads for Good Lock will be blocked after the DUNS requirement and was upset. I think they were one of the good apps sellers that were legitimate but unfortunately no exceptions.

When I did a store search for Good Lock I saw several Wallpaper apps.

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations