Tizen emulator

when I am trying to run my app on emulator it is not playing, I am getting like “content not found”
if anyone having any idea please help.
I am trying to build my application on emulator so I can test my Tizen app on it.
what is the exact issue I can’t able to get it
Give me solution for this and if anyone emulator is working then give me steps for same

@maheshgadhe2018

What Tizen App are you building Smart TV, IOT or Watch app? And what OS are you using Mac Sonoma, Windows 11 or Ubuntu, etc.

Each will have a different answer.

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations

Hii
I am using Smart Samsung tv and using Tizen os 4.0 and it is on windows 10
my app is running on smart tv but not on emulator it is saying “content not found” .

Do you have a Samsung Distributor Certificate? You may get that error if the SDK 7 or 8 is isntalld
See this Guide

Also right below the Policy is the Emulator Limitations check that to see if that could be a problem.

Hope that helps if it doesn’t let us know.

Ron

I have sdk version 5.5 and for creating Samsung Distributor Certificate there we have to write device unique id as we can only write 50 device id? as we have so many devices ?
How to handle this ?
Can you give me proper steps for same as emulator works so i can test the app on it as well.
i can’t able to get what is the exact issue for the emulator

@maheshgadhe2018

I have sdk version 5.5 and for creating Samsung Distributor Certificate there we have to write device unique id as we can only write 50 device id? as we have so many devices ?
How to handle this ?

You can submit to the store for Beta Testing where they issue an activation code that you give to your testers. See the Store Distribution Guide
Warning you have to upload a newer version number for Samsung Testing and distribution.

Can you give me proper steps for same as emulator works so i can test the app on it as well.
i can’t able to get what is the exact issue for the emulator

Just read the Emulator Overview in the Smart TV Seller Office Besure to check the emulator limiations in the same overview.

Ron

Emulator not working
As when i am launching emulator it is asking do you want to allow make changes and when i click yes nothing happens.
What is the issue i am not able to get if anyone having solution plz send