Tpk file doesn't exist and unble to build missing high color always-on states

Hi,

i have a problem regarding uploading to my active 2.
when i want to build it to the watch (the watch is visible and i think i have the author and distribute certificate because it was succefully done) i get the error message.

error message: tpk package for Tizen 4.0 or later device doesn’t exist, want to build it?

and when i click yes, i get this error mesage.

Capture
error message: unable to build! there are no components in high color always-on states watch face

do I mis something?

thank you!

This is a nasty bug in the update of GWS.
You will need to uninstall GWS 2.0.1 and install GWS 2.0.0 you can download it from the GWS overview page click on the “See previous versions” expansion arrow.

If you did create an AoD it will show up with the 2.0.0 version.

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations

Hi Ron,

By reading on this platform, i saw that i have to unstall 2.0.1 and install 2.0.0. I did that but still got this problem.

Greetings

in GWS 2.0.0 in the upper right hand corner is a circle icon with a half circle in it. That toggles the work window from Normal to Always On . You will know it is the Always on work window because it shows the On Pixel Ratio at the bottom of the work window.

My guess is there is either nothing there or there is an image that is corrupted in some way.

Remove any layers if there are any and add a simple digital clock Then save and build.

If that doesn’t work I’d need more information, I tell you how to create a log but usually this is just a bad resource Font or image.

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations

Thank you! I will try it