USA & Brazil location is missing

Hi, I am from india and can’t see USA and Brazil location in remote test labs. Are they permanently down or am i missing something to configure from my end? Here is screenshot from my account.

Not every device is available in every country. :frowning: There are no Galaxy A devices available in the lab in the USA or Brazil, unfortunately. Actually I can’t see any mobile devices available in the USA?

@jenishdobariya143 @Redacted

I believe Brazil is dealing with ongoing power shortages and that may cause servers being down temporarily.

The USA Remote Test Lab is temporarily offline while it deals with a security issue that does not affect other RTL sites. I do not expect the US RTL to return soon.

I will check on the A devices in Brazil.

Ron

Hi, Can we expect USA RTL to come back online very soon? I can see brazil RTL is back now and almost all devices are working efficiently. Thanks

@jenishdobariya143
.>Can we expect USA RTL to come back online very soon?

I am not optimistic that it will happen soon. There is an old saying nothing gets done in the US in December :slight_smile: Hopefully early next year.

I can see brazil RTL is back now and almost all devices are working efficiently.

That was different, storms had caused damage to the power system in the region they are in.

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations