Vj software development

HI, I’m new to this forum, I have been involved in development, mainly in testing of creative software for over 20 years.
Currently doing a certification in python for ai stuff, and I just loaded DEX for the first time in ages at least the first time on my current phone s22Ultra. But I opened it to use for watching videos and reading while working on code on computer.

I just had the revelation that I should build my next video Synth on dex, because that would be the dream, I have been talking with a DEV on the chrome project about using the Lottie renderer and thinking about making a chrome based light weight vj app based on animating vectors, but the advantage of dex is that it’s already designed for small device controlling big device.

Anyhow, I’m looking through and just a noob and I just wanted to know if anyone had any suggestions or resources of where to look? 2fourk.com is my ‘public beta’ website

Dex Development portal has getting started information, FAQs and Code Labs that may be useful.

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations